Am I Qualified?
We are keen to talk to franchisees that have the following attributes:
- Passionate and highly motivated to succeed with the Manhattan FISH MARKET’s concept
- Proven track record of operating in the hospitality industry preferred
- Philosophically aligned with the goals, objectives, and values of the Manhattan FISH MARKET
- Have access to adequate capital for setting up and sustaining the business
Starting The Manhattan FISH MARKET Restaurant
The costs for starting an entirely new The Manhattan FISH MARKET restaurant depends on the restaurant size and type, its location, style of décor and landscaping.
Initial One Time Costs
USD 20,000 – USD 30,000
Franchise Fees paid upon or prior to the commencement of the franchise.
USD 30,000 – USD 40,000
Approximate Setup Fees / Expenses - Staff training, supply chain verification, site visits, marketing planning, living expenses while training and other normal start-up costs.
USD 100,000 – USD 150,000
Approximate cost of kitchen equipment
USD 150,000 - USD 300,000
Approximate cost of all civil works, ventilation system and renovations to the premises paid to individual contractors
Recurring Fees (Monthly)
- Royalty Fee
A Royalty Fee which is a system fee is based on a percentage of the restaurant’s gross sales.
Depending on store type location and performance
- Marketing Contribution
Marketing Fee is based on a percentage of the restaurant’s gross sales.
The Franchise information on our website represents only a brief overview of the Manhattan FISH MARKET franchise program. If you meet our required qualifications, we will be happy to discuss your particular projects, situation and degree of interest.
Our Franchise Recruitment Process
1. Request for information online.
2. Submit Franchise Application
3. Meet and visit Franchisor in Singapore or Malaysia
4. Sign Non-Disclosure Document
5. Prospect to Conduct Local Research
6. Sign the Letter of Confirmation
7. Secure a Location and Build the store
8. Sign Franchise Agreement
9. Attend Training and Facilitate all Support Function Needs (Inventory, Manpower, IT)
10. Celebrate Grand Opening
The whole process will take approximately 4-6 months.